Have any questions? We’d like to hear from you! Please fill out the form below to contact us.
Interested in selling your collection? Please see below before submitting!
If you are looking to re-home your LEGO®, PortLUG members might be interested!
While we are NOT a marketplace or a buy/sell group, we do occasionally receive inquiries from Portland-area individuals who have a few sets or a whole collection to sell. We are happy to pass along your offering to our membership, and will ask that prospective and interested buyers contact you directly and privately to discuss any possible sale or trade.
If you would like to offer your LEGO® for sale to our members, please provide as much of the following information as possible:
- What are you selling? (e.g. “loose parts, approximately 20 lbs”; “Cafe Corner”; “miscellaneous Ninjago sets”, etc)
- How much are you asking for it? (e.g. “$200 or best offer”)
- What is the condition of the LEGO®? (e.g. “new in sealed box”; “100% complete”; “missing minifigures”; “have instructions”; “from smoke-free home”; “some discolored parts”, etc)
- How should potential buyers contact you? (via email or phone number)
- Do you have photos? (include link to external hosting – Google Drive, Flickr, etc – or indicate that you are able to provide them via email)
Looking for more advice on selling? See “Do you have any tips on selling my LEGO® collection?” in our FAQ.